Who we’re looking for:
Every day at CFO Alliance is an opportunity to learn and accomplish something new. We’re looking for a creative thinker who is incredibly technical, and refreshingly human. Who loves to solve complex business challenges. Who can enthusiastically translate their broad accounting and financial expertise into pragmatic solutions. Who feels a genuine sense of satisfaction every time they deliver value to a client. And who takes great pride in being an extended part of each client’s family.
What you will be a master at doing:
- Designing and implementing the firm’s overall recruiting strategy
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,experience and aptitudes
- Improving organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Providing analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Acting as a point of contact and building influential candidate relationships during the selection process