Join us Friday, May 18 for “The M&A Process: It’s not a straight path.”
Every year, USF hosts its Accounting Circle Conference, drawing hundreds of financial and accounting professionals from the Tampa Bay business community to its campus. This two-day event is always jam-packed with endless networking opportunities and engaging speakers, and this year, we’re proud to be among them!
JOIN US AS WE TAKE AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT M&A
Presentation: The M&A Process: It’s not a straight path
Speakers: Brooke Evans & Kurt Blass, CFO Alliance
Showtime: Friday, May 18, 12:40-1:30 pm
M&A Speaker’s Panel to follow: 1:30 – 2:20 pm
Location: USF Marshall Student Center | 4103 USF Cedar Circle, Tampa, FL 33620
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this one-hour presentation, we’ll discuss current M&A trends, as well as the deal process and ways to successfully reach the finish line. Highlights include:
- Factors impacting the M&A market today, including tax reform and interest rates
- Recently completed transactions, including a look at significant Florida deals
- Tips for navigating the curves and avoiding pitfalls along the M&A path
- A crash course in Accounting for Business Combinations: Navigating the Guidance
- Panel Discussion: The M&A Process; Brought to you by the experts, Nicole Jackson of Refresco and Ken Bowles of Wilson HCG
More information about the USF Accounting Circle Conference is available in their brochure. To learn more about the Accounting Circle, visit their website at http://www.usf.edu/business/departments/accountancy/accounting-circle.aspx.